13 of the coolest men in movie history:
This is more for the characters they played, not necessarily for their “real” lives:
1. Sinatra - From Here to Eternity, Manchurian Candidate
2. James Dean - East of Eden, Rebel w/o a Cause
3. Brando - Streetcare Named Desire, On the Waterfront, The Wild One, The Godfather
4. Bogart - Too many to list but mainly Casablanca
5. Cagney - Same as Bogie but mainly White Heat
6. Pacino - Godfather, Donnie Brasco and many inbetween
7. MacQueen - The Great Escape, Bullitt, Papillion
8. Selleck - Magnum P.I. (where’s the Magnum movie w/original cast only!), Runaway (an overlooked film)
9. Eastwood - Good, Bad and the Ugly, Outlaw Josey Whales, Unforgiven, Dirty Harry
10. Jimmy Stewart - Okay, this was for his “real life” too. Combat pilot in WWII but It’s a Wonderful Life still brings a tear to my eye.
11. Willis - Moonlighting, Die Hard, Sixth Sense, The Kid
12. Harrison Ford - Indiana Jones! Has more but doesn’t need it (and should’ve not made the last Indy movie)
13. Stallone - No matter what he’s done or will do, he made Rocky! yet he also has Rambo.